We'd like you to start in April (we have some flexibility with the date) and finish on Labour Day
The work week is 10 am to 6 pm from Friday to Tuesday (days off are Wednesday & Thursday).
Candidates must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have excellent communications skills.
- retail experience preferred
- a positive and outgoing attitude
- an ability to approach customers and promote product
- must be of legal age to serve/sell alcohol
- Smart Serve certified preferred
- ability to lift a case of wine (40 lbs); operate cash register and office computer
- must have legal permission to work in Canada
Reliable transportation is a must as we are in a rural location.
Your responibilities will include:
- extending courteous and efficient customer service
- performing store opening and closing procedures
- ensuring daily sales balance at the end of each day
- ensuring that the store is well stocked and clean
- assisting with various store operations, special events and food and wine pairings
- working in a safe manner at all times